Livraison GRATUITE dans toute l'Europe.
Guide 5 leçons sur la Survie offert.
Are you looking for an emergency solution in case of injury?
How do I get strong, self-adhesive bandages?
Want to be well equipped?
Here are the self-adhesive bandages
In survival, camping, hiking... we sometimes have to deal with emergency situations for our health or that of our loved ones.
This self-adhesive elastic bandage very useful in case of injury or muscle pain. Another essential to have in your first aid kit.
1. Protects primary dressings, can be widely used in medical, sports and veterinary field
2. Provide controlled compression
3. Reliable strength, stable tensile strength
4. Not sticky to hair or skin
5. Latex-free and latex-free are available
6. Non-toxic, no stimulation, no sensitization
7. Strictly comply with BP, EUP, USP
8 standards. For disposable use, expiration time: 3-5 years
Size: 2.5cm*4.5m, 5cm*4.5m, 7.5cm*4.5m, 10cm*4.5m, 15*4.5m
(Note: 4.5M length refers to stretch length)
Colors: as shown
Material : non-woven, self-adhesive glue, elastic thread
1. Consistent elastic band
2. Self-adhesive elastic band
3. Not sticky to hair or skin
4. Cotton material, hand tear
5. Length and width can be adjustable according to customer's request
7. Several colors are available.
8. Can be widely used in medical, sports and veterinary field...
2. Lightweight and breathable
3. Protects primary dressings
4. Provide controlled compression
5. Reliable strength, tensile strength 135N
6. Water Resistant
1. Fixation pads and dressings;
2. Protective bandage;
3. pressure bandage to promote circulation and healing;
4. Compression bandage for hemostasis, varicosity, edema control;
5. Hold the IV sets in place;
6. Sprains and strains;
7. Partial immobilization;
8. Many other apps.