Livraison GRATUITE dans toute l'Europe.
Guide 5 leçons sur la Survie offert.
- Wish you could have a stand-alone radio anytime, anywhere?
- How do I charge my phone while camping in the wilderness?
- How do I find an electrical source to charge my USB lamp or my smartphone?
Introducing the Model 902 Update 3-in-1 Survival Radio
Keep in touch no matter what with this hand-cranked survival radio. It is important to maintain a connection in all your activities in nature, such as in survival.
This compact radio and powerful 3-LED flashlight is a self-monitoring radio that you and your family can rely on, wherever anytime and anytime.
1. Compact radio and a powerful 3-LED flashlight
2. Offers a choice of self-charging, solar and external charging power options.
3. Multiple ways to power/charge the radio: Hand crank to wind up internal alternator/Expose to sunlight
To charge by solar panel/DC recharge by connecting mini USB cable to computer.
4. It's a self-powered emergency radio you and your family can rely on, anytime, anywhere
5. 1 minute manual start (dynamo) support 5+ minutes radio play time, 30+ minutes continuous torch Light, 5 minutes cellphone talk time
6. Very compact, lightweight and easy to carry, good survival kit when cell phone power off or cyclone
Battery Power: 3xaaa/300mAh/3.6V Ni-MH
Operating Voltage: 2.7V to 4.2V
Power Consumption power: 0.5W
AM: 525KHz to 1710KHz
FM: 88MHz to 108MHz
Weather band: 162.40 to 162.55MHz
Flashlight:3-LA Flashlight LED Pocket
LED life: 100,000 hours
LED illumination: 5000lux
1 x Radio with Lanyard
1 x USB Cable
1 x DC Cord